Welcome to My Very Own Blog

This is a place for me to post things for school and some fun stuff too.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Baseball

I play baseball in the spring. Baseball is my favorite sport. I have played baseball for 4 years in chestnut hill.
I play baseball in the minor leagues. There are no leads and no steals. There is 1 big rule in baseball. Once you hit the ball run fast. When I play baseball I am happy. The field is a big diamond. People are cheering for you and it is loud. The field is medium size. The dirt is brown and the grass is green. On some days we play in the rain. Once I pitched in the rain. The ball was very slippery. Last year I played catcher. I was good in the field but not good at bat. This year I am better in the field and a lot better at bat. For example, last year I got 2 singles. This year I got 11 singles, 12 doubles, 4 triples, and a 2 run home run. I realize the reason I got better was self confidence.
Today I am in the all stars representing Chestnut Hill and am proud. I play center field, pitcher, 3rd base, and shortstop.

2 comments:

  1. Nathan-this is great. I have printed a copy and will review it with you tomorrow. Cool blogsite! I really like the fish! See you in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you wrote too. The details help me to "see" in my mind how baseball feels for you.

    ReplyDelete